We have opportunities in the following New Jersey counties: Ocean, Burlington, Camden, Passaic, Bergen, Hudson, Somerset, Hunterdon, Warren, Mercer, Monmouth, Morris, Sussex, Union, Essex and Middlesex.
• NJ Active Licensure Required: LCSW, LPC, LMFT or Licensed Psychologist in the State of New Jersey.
• LSW or LAC will be considered, bilingual (Spanish, Creole, French, Russian and other languages are a plus), with a minimum of one-year experience working with youths and adolescents.
• Bachelor’s Level clinicians to work as a one-one support for children and adolescents. Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree and experience working with children with emotional and behavioral difficulties.
•Applicants must have strong time management skills and experience working with children and families required.
• Bilingual (Spanish) and/or experience with Developmentally Disabled and Substance Abuse youths is a plus.
• Flexible Schedule: Schedule sessions that work for you and your families; afternoon, evening and weekend appointments.
•Receive referrals based on your preferred area, specialty and strengths: Let us know your specialties and populations that you enjoy working with for a match that is beneficial to you, our youths and families.
•Become Part of a Team: Work with an interdisciplinary team of Care Managers, Teachers and Child Welfare Workers.
Our rates are highly competitive based on licensure, experience, location and other factors.